Bamboo Workflow Conductor 3.0 now brings its simple but powerful workflow creation and management capabilities to SharePoint 2013, allowing companies to get the most out of their SharePoint investment by easily automating simple or complex tasks. When done correctly, process automation speeds up day-to-day tasks, reduces failure points, increases visibility, and decreases complexity for end-users, saving time and letting employees focus on the “real” work instead of managing the overhead it carries. Workflow Conductor makes all of that easy by providing simple, browser-based workflow creation and management tools meant for end-users, with no programming required. This lets the users who know business processes best handle the automation of those processes. Instead of lengthy software development cycles, users can automate common tasks in minutes.
Workflow Conductor contains over 50 “widgets” (aka custom activities) that users can drag and drop together to automate just about anything they can think of. Best of all, these widgets don’t require coding. Just fill in some values or select from drop-downs, and your workflow is ready to publish in minutes. From document approvals to account creation to accessing external systems, Workflow Conductor makes automating business tasks simple. It also lets users and administrators easily see the content that matters most to them, from workflow tasks to performance graphs. The new version of Workflow Conductor for 2013 brings all of the great features of previous versions, including:
- Drag-and-drop, browser-based workflow creation that means no coding and no client software
- Over 50 widgets for everything from document approval/feedback to account management to site creation
- Reusable workflows and workflow templates that allow users to build once and use anywhere
- Centralized administration that allows workflows to be viewed and managed from a single location
- Custom Web Parts for end-users and administrators to get everyone to the information they need
- Cross-Site Collection workflow capabilities that can access and update information wherever it may be stored
- Alternate credential options that let different workflow steps run under different permissions
- External data connectivity that lets workflows access and update databases, Web services, and more
That list barely scratches the surface of all the things users can do with Workflow Conductor. To find out more, or to try it out yourself, download your free 30-day trial now, sign up for a webinar, or check it out in our online sandbox environment today.
Need to migrate a Workflow Conductor database from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013? We’ve got you covered.
Want to know which other Bamboo components and applications are currently available for SharePoint 2013? Check out the complete series of announcements via the links below:
- Alert Plus for SharePoint 2013
- Calendar Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- Chart Plus Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- Custom Identifier Column for SharePoint 2013
- Data-Viewer Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- Group Email Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- KPI Column for SharePoint 2013
- List Bulk Import for SharePoint 2013
- List Print for SharePoint 2013
- List Search Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- Mini-Calendar for SharePoint 2013
- My Alerts Organizer for SharePoint 2013
- Navigators for SharePoint 2013
- PM Central for SharePoint 2013
- Project Portfolio Dashboard for SharePoint 2013
- Rating Column for SharePoint 2013
- Site Creation Plus for SharePoint 2013
- Task Master for SharePoint 2013
- Tree View Web Part for SharePoint 2013
- Visual Indicator Column for SharePoint 2013
- Workflow Conductor for SharePoint 2013
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department