Analyze data from various sources within SharePoint using a single, customizable grid view solution
Overview of Features
Enhanced Data Analysis within SharePoint
Organized Data, Enhanced Analysis
Use versatile, conditional formatting and calculations built into a single grid view.
- Connect to lists or libraries across sites and site collections, SQL Server Tables or Views
- Show related data by nesting a secondary list below the parent item
- Perform conditional formatting (Text and Color) in scope of Text, Cell and Item Row
- Set default column width to promote important information
With more options and ease of use features, user productivity is greatly enhanced.
- Scroll within just the grid view, freezing the web part’s header, footer, and column headers
- Enable conditional formatting based on a set of rules – apply to text, cell or entire item row for both the parent and nested data
- Translate all web part display strings to any language
- Define custom column names
Create Intelligent Grid Views for Effective Data Analysis
Keep information organized and effective
Display information that is meaningful and informative
Tailor your information to a target audience
Save time by viewing multiple data sources in one view
Benefit from compatibility with SharePoint Server 2019, 2016, SharePoint Foundation 2013, SharePoint Server 2013.
Connect to sources including Bamboo List Rollup Schemas and Data Views Business Connectivity Services or Business Data Components (SharePoint 2007).
Show Folders or Flat
Advanced Column Display Settings
Export Information to Excel
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.