Analyze data from various sources within SharePoint using a single, customizable grid view solution
Overview of Features
Enhanced Data Analysis within SharePoint
Organized Data, Enhanced Analysis
Use versatile, conditional formatting and calculations built into a single grid view.
- Connect to lists or libraries across sites and site collections, SQL Server Tables or Views
- Show related data by nesting a secondary list below the parent item
- Perform conditional formatting (Text and Color) in scope of Text, Cell and Item Row
- Set default column width to promote important information
With more options and ease of use features, user productivity is greatly enhanced.
- Scroll within just the grid view, freezing the web part’s header, footer, and column headers
- Enable conditional formatting based on a set of rules – apply to text, cell or entire item row for both the parent and nested data
- Translate all web part display strings to any language
- Define custom column names
Create Intelligent Grid Views for Effective Data Analysis
Keep information organized and effective
Display information that is meaningful and informative
Tailor your information to a target audience
Save time by viewing multiple data sources in one view
Benefit from compatibility with SharePoint Server 2019, 2016.
Connect to sources including Bamboo List Rollup Schemas and Data Views Business Connectivity Services or Business Data Components (SharePoint 2007).
Incorporate Associated Data to display associated data as a nested grid view within the parent list. Allow adding new nested list items directly from Data-Viewer.
List Rollup Web Part
Connect to List Rollup to display multiple lists and/or libraries in a single view. Lists and libraries can either be selected individually or auto-discovered.
Show Folders or Flat
Advanced Column Display Settings
Export Information to Excel
See Data-Viewer in Action
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD
per Server Running MS Foundation Web Application. More Information ›
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*