Bamboo Column Level Security
Restrict private list columns to certain users or assign read-only privileges
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Looking for the On-Premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 version of these products? Click Here.
Overview of Features
Enable Only Designated Users and Groups to See Specific Data
Data Security, Your Way
Column Level Security provides multiple options for maximum data security.
- Encrypt text, numeric and currency based data
- Store secure and public data side by side, enabling users to view data based on their access rights
- Individually and independently assign read/edit access, enabling only select users to view data
Maintain data security while moving data.
- Copy existing data into a new, secure column to easily add customized security to the SharePoint data you already have
- Complete the security fields to give access and other rights as required
- Assign any combination of users or groups either Read or Edit access
O365 Version Advantages
O365 Column Level Security provides extra features to ensure the security and protection of your data
- Product is IE 11 compatible
- Sorting and filtering is disabled on all CLS fields
- Export to excel ensures the users are not able to pull the protected data they do not have access to see
- Modern and Classic site compatible
Keep Your Information Secure
Maximize control over your organization’s data
Set up easily with a seamless SharePoint integration
Granular control over read/write access
Prevent security breaches of important data
Looking for the On-Premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 version of these products? (Click Here)
Price in USD Per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
*Price listed includes first year maintenance and support for companies under 2,000 employees. Year 2 Software Maintenance and Support is calculated as 22% of price listed.
For companies over 2,000 employees, an additional Enterprise Support Plan cost will be added only once to your account, regardless of the number of products owned, and, in subsequent years, to the total yearly software maintenance and support cost for an account. More information on the Enterprise Support plan and its costs can be found here.