Bamboo Calendar Plus
Easily view, create, and manage data from multiple office calendars and task lists in one central Web Part
Looking for the Office 365 Sharepoint Calendar Plus Cloud Part®? Click here.
Overview of Features
Choose between Multiple Data Sources with Color-Coding
Calendar Plus provides several views for displaying your calendar:
- Work Week
Quickly jump to dates, add new items, print, and toggle SharePoint calendars with a powerful toolbar.
- Color-code events according to list and column – making the type and source of each item easy to search for and to see for any user
- Show just the column content you need, with configurable hover-over tooltips
- Quickly jump to dates, add items, print, and toggle calendars with a powerful toolbar
Choose the look, feel and even language you want to work with.
- Calendar Plus can match your site’s look and feel – no matter how unique
- Includes a selection of skins and the option to edit CSS
- Translate every element, from the user interface to the settings, into your local language
When you add a calendar to SharePoint you can combine and edit team calendars, holidays, events, and even task lists from across your portal.
- Works with any date-based list
- Improve your outlook by choosing from a variety of SharePoint data sources, including office calendars, tasks or any SharePoint list with data columns from across your portal
- Choose from a variety of data sources, including SharePoint Lists, SQL or BCS
Advanced Calendar, Advanced Collaboration
Prioritize and meet deadlines effectively with SharePoint calendar and Outlook
Communicate with the SharePoint event calendar to your team, executives or organization
Manage multiple calendars from one interface with SharePoint calendar overlay
Connect to and retrieve data from internal and external data sources
Connect to SharePoint Libraries. Views, Bamboo Solutions List Rollup, Microsoft Exchange calendar, or legacy systems using BCS connections
Multiple Lists and Libraries
Display up to 10 SharePoint Lists and Libraries from across sites or site collections in a single web part instance
Assign colors and icons to items based on the list source as well as Choice, Person or Group, or Lookup columns
Web Part Connections
Connect to List Rollup Web Part
|Calendar Plus Web Part
Display Lists and Libraries in a Calendar
|Display Calendar in Day Work Week and Month Views
|Display and Share Lists and Libraries from Across Site
|Display Multiple Lists in a Calendar View
|Configurable Item Tool Tip
|Display a Holiday List
|Display Calendar in Gantt view
|Display Calendar in Quarter View
|Display SharePoint Year Calendar View
|Display Items Based On a Single Date or Interval
|Color-Code Items Based on Column Value
|Icon-Code Items Based on Column Value
|Add Calendar View to Any Page
|Connect to SQL Table or View
|Display Legacy Data Through BCS Connections
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department