Bamboo Password Expiration
Notify users when their passwords are due to expire
Overview of Features
Minimize Password Change Problems with Multiple Options
Password Expiration provides two methods for reminding users when their passwords are about to expire.
- Email Notifications: Customize and send proactive email notifications when passwords are nearing expiration
- SharePoint Web Part: Passively notify users by displaying the days until their passwords expire
Combines with SharePoint change-password utilities, such as Bamboo’s Password Change.
- Provide users with a direct link from Password Expiration web part to change their passwords prior to expiration
- Automatically redirect users upon login for accounts that fall within a defined password grace period
Less Intervention, More Efficiency
Reduce the IT burden that comes with enforcing Active Directory Services account expiration.
- Define the number of days until passwords expire to notify or automatically redirect users (optional) to a password change utility
- Create white-list account exceptions that Password Expiration Web Part will ignore