Bamboo List Bulk Import
Easily import documents and data into SharePoint from local sources or other SharePoint lists and library settings.
Looking for the Office 365 Sharepoint List Bulk Import Cloud Part®? Click here.
Overview of Features
Migrate Data, Documents and Pictures across All Versions of SharePoint
Make your data import processes fast and user friendly.
- Navigate easily through the migration process
- Keep processes simple with an intuitive user interface
- Save time with reusable migration templates and tabbed layout
Import from External Sources
Import data to an existing list or upload more complex data from multiple sources.
- Move content from legacy systems, other SharePoint locations or external data sources
- Choose between moving content into SharePoint on-premises or SharePoint Online
- Supports Excel, Text, SQL, local file shares, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
Take advantage of SharePoint’s document management features for maximum efficiency.
- Use SharePoint features like versioning or content approval
- Copy files and file structures simply and easily
- Migrate content from existing network drives, file servers, network shares and personal folders
Preserve Item History
Maintain item metadata simply and securely by preserving system-generated values.
- Implement detailed control over what is migrated between the source and the destination
- Preserve values such as Created and Modified dates, approval status and version history
- Choose to map values, such as Created By and Modified By, to other corresponding user accounts
Migrate Content Effortlessly
User-friendly with an intuitive interface
Streamline day-to-day tasks
Flexibility to move data when you want
Multiple data sources
All of SharePoint
Maximizes migration efficiency by supporting all lists types and SharePoint versions.
Backwards Compatibility Support
Migrates easily from newer versions of SharePoint to older versions
Migrates between source and destination columns using controlled, targeted content.
Moves list and library content between SharePoint sites, site collections and SharePoint versions or environments.
Unlimited Data Migration
Offers unmetered and unlimited data imports so you do not pay by the gigabyte or yearly subscriptions.
Runs migration jobs off-hours. Synchronizes data with recurring import jobs or schedules one-time import.
Streamlines day-to-day tasks and keeps data up to date with reusable migration templates.
Troubleshooting & Migration Reporting
Generates troubleshooting log information, including summaries of successful and failed import records.