SharePoint Calendar Plus
Easily view and manage data from multiple calendars and task lists in one central Web Part
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint 2013, 16, 19 and Office365/Online
Manage multiple calendars from one interface
Prioritize and meet deadlines effectively
Communicate events to your team, executives, or organization
Quickly jump to dates, add items, print, and toggle SharePoint calendars with a powerful toolbar.
- Color-code events according to list and column – making the type and source of each item easy to see
- Toggle between Calendar or Gantt view with ease
- Show just the column data you need, with configurable hover-over tooltips
- Show only the data you want with powerful configuration options and a familiar office calendar interface
Combines team calendars, holidays, events, and even task lists from across your portal.
- Works with any date-based lists
- Choose from a variety of SharePoint data sources, including office calendars, tasks, or any SharePoint list with date columns
- Combine your calendars and date-based lists into one convenient SharePoint calendar
|Display Lists and Libraries in a Calendar|
|Display Calendar in Day Work Week and Month Views|
|Display Lists and Libraries from Across Site Collections|
|Display Multiple Lists in a Calendar View|
|Configurable Item Tool Tip|
|Display a Holiday List|
|Display Calendar in Gantt view|
|Display Calendar in Quarter View|
|Display Calendar in Year View|
|Display Items Based On a Single Date or Interval|
|Color-Code Items Based on Column Value|
|Add SharePoint Calendar View Options to Any Page|
|One-Click Installation, no server code|
|Works with any date-based lists|
|Show just the column data you need, with configurable hover-over tooltips|
Bamboo Solutions has recently updated and simplified the process to download and install our products. Below you can see resources materials and descriptions for our Bamboo Installer processes for Classic environments and Modern environments, respectively.
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.