Site Creation Plus
Help administrators better govern the creation of SharePoint sites while simplifying the site creation process for users!
Overview of Features
The Site Creation Plus Web Part provides benefits to both SharePoint users and administrators. It gives administrators the ability to better manage the creation of sites by standardizing URL and user group naming and restricting the site template that users can select. For users, it simplifies the site creation process by reducing the number of choices they must make and by adding new sites to a Links list automatically. This ensures that they complete an important step in the site creation process that is often forgotten.
Simplify Site Creation
The end user’s job is simplified by minimizing the information/choices that must be made during site creation.
- Provide a title for the new site
- Provide a description for the new site
- Decide whether the new site will inherit permissions of the parent site or use unique permissions
Simplify Site Administration
Site administrators can standardize variables normally required in site creation.
- Select a Site Template to be used for the new site. All sites created through an instance of the Web Part create the same type of site.
- Select a Links list where information about the new list is added automatically. All sites created through an instance of the Web Part can be represented in a Links list on the same site where the Web Part resides.
- Provide standard user group names for sites that use unique permissions.
These are the benefits copied over from Alert Plus. I need your assistance in determining the key benefits to highlight for Site Creation Plus (then I will help provide icons).
Meet or beat deadlines consistently
Keep teams on track across projects
Sync reminders to match schedules
Push important updates to email inboxes
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.