Organize your pages’ multiple web parts into a single, tabbed interface specific to each page. All SharePoint out-of-the-box webparts and all Bamboo Solutions webparts are supported.
Supports Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Looking for the On-Premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/2022 version of this product? Click Here.
Maximize page real estate and prevent overwhelming your users with too much content
Smart logic preserves SharePoint functionality for each tab
Users only see tabs with content relevant to them
SharePoint Online Tabify that is applicable to a page which helps quickly jump between available web parts
- Available on both Modern and Classic SharePoint Online pages
- Take a bustling, cluttered page and turn it into an easily navigable and efficient viewing experience
- Headers for tabify auto-populate based on the Web Parts you have available on that page
- Works with SharePoint Online out-of-the-box web parts AND third party web parts
Fast & Easy Configuration
This “smart” Web Part knows which web parts to convert to tabs.
- All web parts that exist in the same web part zone are automatically “tabbed” and labelled
- All those labels are able to be edited/updated
- Tabify automatically displays the tabs in the same order that the web parts appear in the web part zone
- Pick the tab background color to better fit your theme
- Pick which tabs to display in your tabify webpart
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.
Price in USD Per SharePoint Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
Looking for the On-Premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/2022 version of these products? Click Here.
*Price listed includes first-year maintenance and support for companies under 2,000 users. Year 2 Software Maintenance and Support is calculated as 22% of the price listed.
For companies over 2,000 SharePoint users, an additional Enterprise Support Plan cost will be added only once to your account, regardless of the number of products owned, and, in subsequent years, to the total yearly software maintenance and support cost for an account. More information on the Enterprise Support plan and its costs can be found here.