Analyze data from various sources within SharePoint using a single, customizable grid view solution
Overview of Features
Enhanced Data Analysis within SharePoint
Organized Data, Enhanced Analysis
Use versatile, conditional formatting and calculations built into a single grid view.
- Connect to lists or libraries across sites and site collections.
- Show related data by nesting a secondary list below the parent item
- Perform conditional formatting (Text and Color) in scope of Text, Cell and Item Row
- Set default column width to promote important information
With more options and ease of use features, user productivity is greatly enhanced.
- Scroll within just the grid view, freezing the web part’s header, footer, and column headers
- Enable conditional formatting based on a set of rules – apply to text, cell or entire item row for both the parent and nested data
- Translate all webpart display strings to any language
- Define custom column names
Create Intelligent Grid Views for Effective Data Analysis
Keep information organized and effective
Display information that is meaningful and informative
Tailor your information to a target audience
Save time by viewing multiple data sources in one view
Show Folders or Flat
Advanced Column Display Settings
Export Information to Excel
Add New and Edit Items
Enable the ability to make changes to the data without going back to the source. Edit items individually or in DataSheet mode.
Group Like Data
Items can be grouped by default or users can create groupings to better visualize data.
Looking for the On-Premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 version of these products? (Click Here)
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*