SharePoint Knowledge Base
SharePoint Knowledge Base provides a centralized, searchable, and secure SharePoint knowledge management system that can be set up in minutes.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint 2013, 16, 19 and Office365/Online
Microsoft SharePoint knowledge management allows you to create, manage, track all articles from one location
Easy to Use
SharePoint content management systems can be quickly set up and ready to use to create a company’s internal wiki site
The SharePoint knowledge management solution allows users to submit questions that can be answered directly or become article topics
Secure & Reliable
Secure content behind SharePoint out-of-the-box security groups. A new layer of access restriction, defined by category, is available to further target and restrict your SharePoint knowledge base!
Faster than ever
Our new SharePoint Knowledge Base Web Part software is faster and more responsive than it has ever been, with stress test performance for over 10,000 articles!
Enable your teams to become more self-sufficient, increasing efficiency and saving time with the SharePoint knowledge management tool.
- Open article(s) in new windows or tabs
- Work with easy-to-use interfaces, including sortable tables, search filters, “favorite” and “sticky” articles
- Users have a personal “favorite” articles section for documents they need to access frequently
- Enable your teams to find what they need faster and cut back on admin requests and training
Great for Content Managers & Creators
Knowledge Managers can easily learn how to build a knowledge base and speed up information processing.
- Quickly manage content through easy-to-find articles views
- Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable
- Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that you can seamlessly share with Microsoft Word or the web
- Export data to excel using “export to excel” button in the admin manage sections
Enhanced Search Reporting
Learn how to build a knowledge base in SharePoint and monitor its activity through an easy-to-use reporting system!
- View what information/articles your members are searching for
- On every search made by a user, you can see the results they received from their search
- Click-through rate on what is chosen as a result of the search is also available, to help content managers optimize their content based on user base need trends
Capture Topics Directly From End-Users
Building a knowledge base in SharePoint allows you to directly gain insight into the content needed by your users.
- Allow end-users to ask questions directly
- Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications
- Mark questions as “Needs Article”, dropping them into an action bucket for your knowledge content creators
- Allow users to browse and search through questions in the same way as knowledge base articles
Manage Users Easily & Secure Content
Knowledge management and SharePoint have made it simple to create a two-group security model, which makes granting access a snap!
- Use SharePoint out-of-the-box user groups to designate users as “Knowledgebase Content Admins” or “Knowledgebase Viewers”
- Only users in these groups have access to your content
Integration with List Bulk Import
Our Knowledge Base integrates directly with another Bamboo Services Product, List Bulk Import
- List Bulk Import quickly imports list information from one location to another with ease
- Integrated with Knowledge Base, List Bulk Import transfers PDF documents and uploads them in the Knowledge Base as HTML articles
- These two products in tandem provide a seamless environment for information storing and sharing
|Find critical information easily and improve your knowledge of sharepoint with a streamlined Q&A interface|
|Speed up searches and save time with a quick-to-access archive of articles|
|Choose between a quick view of an article in a pop-up window or simply click for a full-screen view|
|Print and PDF exports include all article content, including related articles, links, and tabs|
|Save and load article text templates when creating new articles|
|Make the most commonly asked question and answers easy to find by using the “Sticky” feature to hold them in the favored list position|
|Users can save articles as personal favorites|
|Create and manage Knowledge Base articles from one location|
|Conduct quick searches across Article title and Article Text using search|
|Show the parent categories of any category you are in and click straight through using the “Breadcrumb” feature|
|Use expanded search criteria to quickly target specific information|
|Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable|
|Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that copy & paste seamlessly with Microsoft Word or the web|
|Allow end-users to ask questions directly for efficient collaboration|
|Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications|
|Export data using excel|
|Category level permissions|
Watch our latest Knowledge Base video and see for yourself how easily you can build, manage, and deliver an intuitive knowledge base solution for your organization or enterprise.
Bamboo Solutions has recently updated and simplified the process to download and install our products. Below you can see resource materials and descriptions for our Bamboo Installer processes for Classic environments and Modern environments, respectively.
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.