SharePoint Knowledge Base
SharePoint Knowledge Base provides a centralized, searchable, and secure SharePoint knowledge management system that can be set up in minutes.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint 2013, 16, 19 and Office365/Online
Easy to Use
Secure & Reliable
Secure content behind SharePoint out-of-the-box security groups. A new layer of access restriction, defined by category, is available to further target and restrict your SharePoint knowledge base!
Faster than ever
Our new SharePoint Knowledge Base Web Part is faster and more responsive than it has ever been, with stress test performance for over 10,000 articles!
Enable your teams to become more self-sufficient, increasing efficiency and saving time with the SharePoint knowledge management tool.
- Open article(s) in new windows or tabs
- Work with easy-to-use interfaces, including sortable tables, search filters, “favorite” and “sticky” articles
- Users have a personal “favorite” articles section for articles they need to access frequently
- Enable your teams to find what they need faster and cut back on admin requests
Great for Content Managers & Creators
Help Knowledge Managers speed up information processing.
- Quickly manage content through easy-to-find articles views
- Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable
- Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that copy & paste seamlessly with Microsoft Word or the web
- Export data to excel using “export to excel” button in the admin manage sections
Enhanced Search Reporting
Reporting on your Knowledge Base’s utilization is now quick an easy!
- View what information/articles your users are searching for
- On every search made by a user you can see the results they received from their search
- Click through rate on what is chosen as a result of the search is also available, to help content managers optimize their content based on user base need trends
Capture Topics Directly From End-Users
Gain insight on needed content from your users.
- Allow end users to ask questions directly
- Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications
- Mark questions as “Needs Article”, dropping them into an action bucket for your knowledge content creators
- Allow users to browse and search through questions in the same way as knowledge base articles
Manage Users Easily & Secure Content
The simple, two-group security model makes granting access a snap!
- Use SharePoint out-of-the-box user groups to designate users as “Knowledgebase Content Admins” or “Knowledgebase Viewers”
- Only users in these groups have access to your content
|Find critical information easily with a streamlined Q&A interface|
|Speed up searches and save time with a quick-to-access archive of articles|
|Choose between a quick view of an article in a pop-up window or simply click for full screen view|
|Print and PDF exports include all article content, including related articles, links and tabs|
|Save and load article text templates when creating new articles|
|Make the most commonly asked question and answers easy to find by using the “Sticky” feature to hold them in the favored list position|
|Users can save articles as personal favorites|
|Create and manage Knowledge Base articles from one location|
|Conduct quick searches across Article title and Article Text using search|
|Show the parent categories of any category you are in and click straight through using the “Breadcrumb” feature|
|Use expanded search criteria to quickly target specific information|
|Organize knowledge articles using custom categories and tags that become instantly searchable|
|Update and edit content with easy-to-use editors that copy & paste seamlessly with Microsoft Word or the web|
|Allow end users to ask questions directly|
|Answer user questions directly, sending automatic notifications|
|Export data using excel|
|Category level permissions|
Bamboo Solutions has recently updated and simplified the process to download and install our products. Below you can see resources materials and descriptions for our Bamboo Installer processes for Classic environments and Modern environments, respectively.
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.