For Bamboo this week, Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator for SharePoint 2013 was rolled out to the storefront at the same time with the following patches: File Share Library for SharePoint 2013, Workflow Conductor, and Rating Column for SharePoint 2010. Please review the list below for more details.
Initial Release on Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
This release contains the same functionality as the equivalent version number of the SharePoint 2010 build of this product.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release. For information about using this product, read the Online Documentation.
This release of Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator includes updated versions of the following products:
• Username and password are required when clicking the DateTime picker in KB Search.
• When using the 2010 legacy UI in a Microsoft Unified Access Gateway (UAG) environment, PDF conversion may fail.
• When using KB Search in a Microsoft Unified Access Gateway (UAG) environment, users may see the error message “Object does not support property or method”.
• Alternate language site templates (e.g. German) are not available in this version.
• The navigation tabs for the client and admin KB sites may not disappear when upgrading from SharePoint 2010 to 2013. Run the KB Upgrade Utility from the product installer to restore these tabs after installing the Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator.
• Function to export the report to Excel is unavailable when using the Sencha Chart.
• When clicking on known file types and using Office Web Apps, the error “The object specified does not belong to a list.” is displayed.
• If using Office Web Apps with files stored on the external file share, clicking “View in Browser” or “Edit in Brower” on the context menu results in the error message “Sorry, but to open this document, your computer must be running a supported version of Microsoft Word and a browser that supports opening files directly from Office Web Apps.”. Clicking on the items directly allows these files to be downloaded/opened.
New Known Issues:
• The Set Site Permissions widget is missing the ability to look up the name of the site collection in v3.0
• In some cases, variables may not pass correctly when using the PowerShell widget.
• Leaving the Email-based Approval setting empty in Central Administration allows no users to approve workflows via email instead of allowing all.
No new Known Issues or Limitations
• After publishing an Access database to SharePoint using Access Services, the site on which the database is published may display an error if the Bamboo Rating column is deployed.
• Bamboo Rating displays an error when editing an item on a Bamboo Community Central blog post list. Note: This error can also be resolved by opening the column settings and clicking OK.
No new Known Issues and Limitations