SharePoint Web Page Navigator
Organize your content with a SharePoint online global navigation bar that persists throughout the site collection and organize your pages’ multiple web parts – including list views and document libraries – into a single, tabbed interface specific to each page.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint 2013, 16, 19 and Office365/Online
Maximize page real estate and prevent overwhelming your users with too much content
Smart logic preserves SharePoint functionality for each tab
Users only see tabs with content relevant to them
Easily customize and professionalize your SharePoint environment
Features are available for both the modern and classic SharePoint Online experiences
Two for one! When purchasing this product, you are buying both Global Navigators and Tabify for one comprehensive navigating experience
Intuitive, Interactive Interface
- Click any of the tabs to display the corresponding content
- The “tabbed” content is kept intact and safely hidden when another tab is clicked
- Options for a global SharePoint quick launch bar at the top of your site collection and a page specific navigator to help maximize potential on every level
Create your own professional, and custom looking navigator bar
- SharePoint Online Global Navigation persists at the site collection level
- Quickly and easily update your SharePoint quick launch bar by updating a SharePoint list
- Custom icons using office UI fabric icons are available for each item in your SharePoint site navigation
SharePoint Online Global Navigation that is applicable to a page which helps quickly jump between available web parts
- Available on both Modern and Classic SharePoint Online pages
- Take a bustling, cluttered page and turn it into an easily navigable and efficient viewing experience
- Headers for tabify auto-populate based on the Web Parts you have available on that page
- Works with SharePoint Online out-of-the-box web parts AND third party web parts
Fast & Easy Configuration
This “smart” Web Part knows which web parts to convert to tabs.
- All web parts that exist in the same web part zone are automatically “tabbed”
- Navigator automatically displays the tabs in the same order that the web parts appear in the web part zone
- Pick the tab background color to better fit your theme
Mirrors SharePoint out-of-the-box behavior
While our SharePoint quick launch global navigator appears much sleeker than SharePoint’s OOB navigation system, you still enjoy OOB functionalities such as:
- Two options for permission setting at the SharePoint settings menu item level
- Users can see navigation items based on permissions in the Navigator Menu list, or,
- Users will only see items in the global navigator if they have permission to access the destination item or page.
- Smooth and responsive drop-down system with no glitches
- No hang time or lag time in between link clicks, our navigator is as responsive as if SharePoint had built it itself (possibly even better!)
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.