Bamboo Group Redirect
Restrict cross-site group members’ access to sensitive pages and redirect them to an alternate page specified in the web part.
Supports Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Looking for the On-Premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 version of these products? Click Here.
Overview of Features
The Group Redirect Web Part provides a simple and quick way to redirect users.
- Redirect cross-site SharePoint or Active Directory groups (or combinations of groups) away from the selected page
- Enables the administrator to insert the web part on any page in the portal and redirect cross-site group users to a specified alternate page when they attempt to access
- Unique redirect destination can be defined for each group or combination of groups
Easily Configured Redirect Settings
- Ability to set up custom rules for redirect
- Multiple rule options with Either/Or capability
- Combinations of rules are quick and easy to design
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Looking for the On-Premises SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 version of these products? (Click Here)
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
*Price listed includes first year maintenance and support for companies under 2,000 employees. Year 2 Software Maintenance and Support is calculated as 22% of price listed.
For companies over 2,000 employees, an additional Enterprise Support Plan cost will be added only once to your account, regardless of the number of products owned, and, in subsequent years, to the total yearly software maintenance and support cost for an account. More information on the Enterprise Support plan and its costs can be found here.