Bamboo File Share Library
Connect a network file share to a SharePoint document library
Overview of Features
SharePoint and File Share Combined for Effective Management and Collaboration
Familiarity, reliability and convenience enhance the file sharing experience.
- Access and manage content stored in network file shares directly from SharePoint
- Display all content from all sources side by side in your document library
- Content is displayed in a familiar SharePoint document library interface
Many Files, One Location
Find what you need in one place, at one time, regardless of file size.
- Display SharePoint and file share content side by side
- Quickly change where files are stored, for easy management and collaboration
- No more time-wasting restrictions based on limitations to file size uploads
Enhance management and collaboration while keeping all the benefits that SharePoint brings.
- SharePoint features, including permissions and security trimming, are applied to File Share content
- File share content is synced for continuously up-to-date data
- Manage document folders, upload files, search content, set alerts or trigger workflows in a familiar environment
Enhance File Sharing for Effective Collaboration
No migration needed. Easy to set up and use
Content synced and stored in a SharePoint interface
Quickly change where files are stored
Apply SharePoint security trimming and permissions
Large File Support
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.