Bamboo File Share Library
Connect a network file share to a SharePoint document library
Overview of Features
SharePoint and File Share Combined for Effective Management and Collaboration
Familiarity, reliability and convenience enhance the file sharing experience.
- Access and manage content stored in network file shares directly from SharePoint
- Display all content from all sources side by side in your document library
- Content is displayed in a familiar SharePoint document library interface
Many Files, One Location
Find what you need in one place, at one time, regardless of file size.
- Display SharePoint and file share content side by side
- Quickly change where files are stored, for easy management and collaboration
- No more time-wasting restrictions based on limitations to file size uploads
Enhance management and collaboration while keeping all the benefits that SharePoint brings.
- SharePoint features, including permissions and security trimming, are applied to File Share content
- File share content is synced for continuously up-to-date data
- Manage document folders, upload files, search content, set alerts or trigger workflows in a familiar environment
Enhance File Sharing for Effective Collaboration
No migration needed. Easy to set up and use
Content synced and stored in a SharePoint interface
Quickly change where files are stored
Apply SharePoint security trimming and permissions
Large File Support
See File Share Library in Action
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD
per Server Running MS Foundation Web Application. More Information ›
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*