For years, our customers have relied on List Bulk Export to export multiple files from SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010, either ad hoc or via scheduled exports. We are excited to let you know that you may now export multiple files from SharePoint 2013 as well with List Bulk Export for SharePoint 2013.
High Level New Features:
- New! Now Supports SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013.
- Export multiple files from a SharePoint Document Library.
- Export multiple files from a SharePoint Picture Library.
- Export metadata and SharePoint List data to an index file.
- Includes a configuration option to export versions of Document Library items.
- Ability to use a List View to filter the set of exported files.
- Includes a configuration option to recreate the folder structure of the Document Library in the destination file system.
- Ability to overwrite existing files on the file system or skip them.
- Stores configuration information in an XML file so you can retrieve previously used information.
- Can be run in the background at scheduled intervals, automatically exporting only files that have been updated.
- Generates extensive log information during processing that provides a summary of successful and failed records.
- Export from all versions of SharePoint (2007/2010/2013).
Ready to try out List Bulk Export? Try it out with a 30-day free trial.
Check out our User’s Guide to List Bulk Export for SharePoint 2013:
- Part 1: How to Export List Data Connecting to the SharePoint Server
- Part 2: How to Schedule an Export from a SharePoint List
Want to know which other Bamboo components and applications are currently available for SharePoint 2013? Check out the complete series of announcements via the links below: