Bamboo User Registration Accelerator
Stop wasting your time assigning rights and creating SharePoint accounts, and let your users self-register
Overview of Features
Let users register their own accounts via Active Directory, without losing control of your portal.
Creating user accounts in SharePoint is an important task; it’s also extremely tedious, often repetitive, and generally unavoidable. Although they’re the best ones to provide most profile and contact information, individual users can’t be allowed to determine things like security rights, leaving IT managers with the burdensome task of creating hundreds — or thousands — of user accounts as they’re requested. This bottleneck keeps users from getting the access they’re entitled to, and your IT managers stuck doing data entry instead of their jobs.
The SharePoint User Registration Accelerator solves this bottleneck, enabling IT managers to create a simple, automated self-registration system where users provide profile information and confirm their e-mail address, and an admin-controlled Web Part automatically assigns creates a corresponding AD user with proper security access and group membership based on the provided e-mail. Administrators can create their own series of rules and filters, review and audit account creation requests, and best of all, offload a time-consuming task without worrying about losing control over the account creation process.
The SharePoint User Registration Accelerator includes these features:
- Automatic e-mail address validation system.
Customizable system messages for validation and confirmation; use rich text, custom “From” address, and more.
Data Entry Form
- Easy to use data entry form for end users to submit account information.
- Data entry form supports custom CSS and HTML source editing so it fits in perfectly with your site’s look and feel.
- Powerful rule system lets you assign accounts requested by certain e-mail addresses to specific SharePoint groups and AD Organizational Units.
- Rule logic allows for “wildcards”, so entire domains or other parts of an email address can be used to trigger a custom rule.
- Request History list allows administrators to quickly review and audit all account creation requests and the emails that sent them.
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD
per Server Running MS Foundation Web Application. More Information ›
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*