Bamboo Chart Plus
Easily add visually dynamic charts and graphs to your SharePoint sites.
Looking for the Office 365 Sharepoint Dashboard Chart Plus Cloud Part®? Click here.
Create charts from your SharePoint data sources in a few easy steps with no coding or BI tools
Gain real time insights from your data points to make more informed decisions
Export your charts as PDFs or images
Visualize trends and analyze relational stats with clarity
Over forty powerful and interactive chart types – including polar, scatter plot, radar, funnel, and donut graph.
- Simply hover over graphs to conveniently highlight a data source or to view informative tooltips
- Selectable legends enable runtime filtering, so you can hide or highlight specific elements or chart types as you go through your SharePoint lists
- Configuration changes can be viewed in real-time on a chart web part
Quick chart web part Selector enables you to create and edit charts in minutes.
- No learning curve or teaching yourself complicated BI tools or coding
- Rich styling options enable the flexibility to extensively customize visuals and themes
- Format numbers, group, and aggregate data and display global currency symbols directly from the chart settings
Real Time Insight with Dashboards
Create dynamic and insightful dashboards and reports simply.
- Make faster, more informed decisions by centralizing business information
- Spot trends and monitor metrics using dashboards that can directly source list data
- Gain insights in real-time so you can quickly see the big picture
Multiple Data Source Connectivity
Easily connect to and retrieve data.
- Use both internal and external data sources
- Gain in-depth insight across your business data
- Benefit from sources including SharePoint Lists, Site Collections, Excel Services, Microsoft SQL, Bamboo List Rollup and BCS
Share and collaborate with colleagues.
- Embed charts into your existing SharePoint team and project sites
- Print or export charts in PDF and multiple formats to share via email or add to your presentations
- Display charts across multiple devices for faster collaboration
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.
SharePoint Online (365) Classic and Modern Experience, 2019 On-Premises Modern is available on request.