Bamboo Wiki Publisher
Effortlessly import and export documents into your enterprise wiki site and work to increase the knowledge base of all team members
Overview of Features
Import Microsoft Word Documents as Wikis and Export Site Contents to PDF*
End User Friendly
Build a wiki library with Word documents in minutes.
- Simply select “Import from MS Word Document” and choose the local file to import
- Automatically embed an image into a new page and add to a picture library
- Configure picture library storage settings on a site collection level
Export your team sites into clean, customized PDFs.
- Export a single wiki page or multiple wiki pages as a single PDF
- Export options to add a title page, table of contents, page numbers, and date stamps, as well as re-order any web part pages
- Control portrait or landscape formatting and margin size for print-ready output
*Not compatible with Enterprise Wikis
Easily Create & Export Wikis
Make your documents collaborative with wikis
Publish new wiki content to custom formatted PDFs
Choose from multiple formatting options
See Wiki Publisher in Action
Watch our Wiki Publisher video and see how easy it is to import and export documents to and from wikis.
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD
per Server Running MS Foundation Web Application. More Information ›
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*