Cloud Part® built for Office 365
Easily view and manage data from multiple calendars and task lists in one central Cloud Part®
Looking for the server version of the Calendar Plus Web Part? Click here.
Manage multiple calendars from one interface
Prioritize and meet deadlines effectively
Communicate events to your team, executives, or organization
- Color-code events according to list and column – making the type and source of each item easy to see
- Toggle between Calendar or Gantt view with ease
- Show just the column data you need, with configurable hover-over tooltips
- Show only the data you want with powerful configuration options and a familiar calendar interface
Combines team calendars, holidays, events, and even task lists from across your portal.
- Works with any date-based lists
- Choose from a variety of SharePoint data sources, including calendars, tasks, or any SharePoint list with date columns
- Combine your calendars and date-based lists into one convenient calendar
Web Part vs. Cloud Part®
|Feature||Web Part||Cloud Part®|
|Display Lists and Libraries in a Calendar|
|Display Calendar in Day Work Week and Month Views|
|Display Lists and Libraries from Across Site Collections|
|Display Multiple Lists in a Calendar View|
|Configurable Item Tool Tip|
|Display a Holiday List|
|Display Calendar in Gantt view|
|Display Calendar in Quarter View|
|Display Calendar in Year View|
|Display Items Based On a Single Date or Interval|
|Color-Code Items Based on Column Value|
|Icon-Code Items Based on Column Value|
|Add Calendar View to Any Page|
|Connect to SQL Table or View|
|Display Legacy Data Through BCS Connections|
|One Click Installation, no server code|
|Works with any date-based lists|
|Show just the column data you need, with configurable hover-over tooltips|
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Individual Purchase Price
Price in USD per SharePoint Online Domain.
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
* Year 2 Maintenance is calculated as 22% of total purchase price across all environments.