This week, we updated the User Profile Sync application with the new installation program and fixed some major bugs for SharePoint File Share Library in both SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 versions. With the latest release of Tree View Web Part for SharePoint 2007, we fixed the issue when user gets an error message ‘An unhandled exception (‘Script Breakpoint’) occurred in iexplore.exe ’. Please see below for more info about the patches of this week.
• Cannot edit document. Microsoft Office Word shows error “The file… cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents”.
• “Unable to download …” message when checking – out the file External File System on https.
• Document opens with extra numbering.
• Tree View Web Part does not support File Share Libraries.
• List Templates are not supported. When you create a new File Share Library from a template, File Share Settings are blank.
• New Document will create an entry in the File Share Library, but it is not sync’d back to the External File Share.
• Send To -> E-mail a Link in the document edit menu will send a link to of the document but if the document is not imported into SharePoint, the file will fail to open.
• File share and SharePoint servers should be on the same domain and the access account should be a domain account.
• None of the following scenarios is supported:
1. Your network file share and SharePoint server sit on different domains – but those domains are trusted.
2. The nfs server and SP servers are on the same domain, but the account you use to access the nfs is on another domain that is part of a trusted AD forest.
3. The trusted AD account is on the same domain at the nfs, but the SP server is on a different domain.
4. The trusted AD account is on the same domain as the SP server, but the nfs is on a different domain.
• Get an error message ‘An unhandled exception (‘Script Breakpoint’) occurred in iexplore.exe ’.
Current Known Issues:
• Scrollbar is very short when Config in toolpart is list Team Discussion.
• Use the new setup program.