Adding the Script Editor Web Part to Your Site:
- Log into SharePoint 2013 and click the Page tab from the Ribbon. From here, click on the Setting icon on the upper right and select Edit Page:
- On the Edit page, select the Insert Web Part tab from the Ribbon. From the Categories menu, select Media and Content and then Script Editor from the Parts menu:
- Click on the Add button at the bottom of the page to install the Web Part.
Embedding Code to Your Site:
- Once the Web Part has been successfully installed on your page, you will see a hyperlink button under the Script Editor labeled EDIT SNIPPET. Click the EDIT SNIPPET link to insert HTML/Script code:
- In this example, I will insert an image, button, and alert a string as pictured below:
- After you have inputted the appropriate code in the Embed dialog box, click Insert to save the HTML/Script.
- Click the Save button on the right corner of your site:
- Once you have successfully completed the embed, you will see the results of your code displayed on your site, similar to the following:
Want to know more about out-of-the-box web parts available for SharePoint 2013? Check out the complete series:
- How to Use the Note Board Web Part in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Script Editor Web Part in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Content Query Web Part to Rollup Data in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Tag Cloud Web Part in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Picture Library Slideshow Web Part in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use the Community Site Feature in SharePoint 2013
- How to Use Microblogging in SharePoint 2013
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department