To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Domain Admins group.
1. Open the Active Directory Users and Computers program.
2. In the console tree, click Computers, and select your SharePoint Web Server Name.
3. Right-click the SharePoint Web Server name that you want to be trusted for delegation, then click Properties.
4. In the Delegation tab, click the second radio button: Trust this computer for delegation to any service (Kerberos only). Click OK.
This completes Part 4. If you want to continue reading How to Create a Classic Mode Authentication via 'Negotiate (Kerberos)' in SharePoint 2013, check out the rest of our series:
- Part 1: How to Create a Classic Mode Authentication via 'Negotiate (Kerberos)'
- Part 2: How to Establish Name Resolution
- Part 3: How to Create Service Principal Names
- Part 4: Delegation
- Part 5: How to Authenticate the Provider
- Part 6: How to Verify Functionality
For further reading: