To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Domain Admins group.
1. Open the Active Directory Users and Computers program.
3. Right-click the SharePoint Web Server name that you want to be trusted for delegation, then click Properties.
4. In the Delegation tab, click the second radio button: Trust this computer for delegation to any service (Kerberos only). Click OK.
This completes Part 4. If you want to continue reading How to Create a Classic Mode Authentication via ‘Negotiate (Kerberos)’ in SharePoint 2013, check out the rest of our series:
- Part 1: How to Create a Classic Mode Authentication via ‘Negotiate (Kerberos)’
- Part 2: How to Establish Name Resolution
- Part 3: How to Create Service Principal Names
- Part 4: Delegation
- Part 5: How to Authenticate the Provider
- Part 6: How to Verify Functionality
For further reading: