List Bulk Import
Easily import documents and data into SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises from local sources or other versions of SharePoint!
Migrating from On-Premises SharePoint to SharePoint Online? Try using our List Bulk Export product to provide a complete solution for your migration needs.
Overview of Features
Migrate Data, Documents and Pictures into SharePoint Online and All Previous Version of SharePoint!
Make your data import processes fast and user friendly.
- Navigate easily through the migration process
- Keep processes simple with an intuitive user interface
- Save time with reusable migration templates and tabbed layout
Import from External Sources
Import data to an existing list or upload more complex data from multiple sources.
- Move content from legacy systems, other SharePoint locations or external data sources
- Choose between moving content into SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises
- Supports Excel, Text, SQL, local file shares, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007
Take advantage of SharePoint Online’s document management features for maximum efficiency.
- Use SharePoint features like versioning or content approval
- Copy files and file structures simply and easily
- Migrate content from existing network drives, file servers, network shared, and personal folders
Preserve Item History
Maintain item metadata simply and securely by preserving system generated values.
- Implement detailed control over what is migrated between the source and the destination
- Preserve values such as Created and Modified dates, approval status and version history
- Choose to map values, such as Created By and Modified By, to other corresponding user accounts
Knowledge Base Web Part Integration
Our List Import Plus Web Part now directly integrates with our Knowledge Base Web Part
- Quickly transfer data into your existing Knowledge Base without the need for manual manipulation
- Convert any PDF document into HTML automatically
- Imported PDF documents will create new HTML based articles in the Knowledge Base Web Part
- Multiple PDFs can be imported at the same time, in a List Bulk Import!
Migrate Content Effortless into your SharePoint Online and/or SharePoint On-Premises Environments
User-friendly with an intuitive interface
Streamline day-to-day tasks
Flexibility to move data when you want
Multiple data sources
All of SharePoint
Maximizes migration efficiency by supporting all list types and SharePoint versions, including SharePoint Online!
Backwards Compatibility Support
Migrates from the newest versions of SharePoint to older versions.
Migrates between source and destination columns using controlled, targeted content.
Moves list and library content between SharePoint sites, site collections, and SharePoint versions or environments.
Unlimited Data Migration
Offers unmetered and unlimited data imports so you do not pay by the gigabyte or yearly subscriptions.
Runs migration jobs off-hours. Synchronizes data with recurring import jobs or schedules one-time import.
Streamlines day-to-day tasks and keeps data up to date with reusable migration templates.
Maps metadata from Excel columns to documents in SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premises.
Make day-to-day content migration quick and easy with streamlined efficiency.
Troubleshooting & Migration Reporting
Generates troubleshooting log information, including summaries of successful and failed import records.
No Server Installation
Prevents server downtime, scripting or server installs with a powerful desktop client for the On-Premises SharePoint environments.
Bamboo Solutions has recently updated and simplified the process to download and install our products. Below you can see resource materials and descriptions for our Bamboo Installer processes for Classic environments and Modern environments, respectively.
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.