External User Manager
The user management solution for corporate network collaborations and information sharing.
With a full complement of components and tools, the Bamboo External User Management Suite is the perfect user management solution for corporate extranets. Your extranet should be a seamless portal that allows users inside and outside your corporate network to collaborate and share information with streamlined simplicity. The External User Manager suite is an easy-to-use website application that contains a robust set of administrative and end-user features to enable collaboration with your external users. Want to learn more? Contact us today, and see how Bamboo can help you take full advantage of the most advanced management tools in SharePoint.
- Optimizing the management of your external SharePoint users to reduce the burden on your staff and control grow-ing service desk costs
- Decreasing the risk to your organization from orphaned accounts and overlooked permission inheritance in Share- Point and Active Directory (AD)
- Simplifying an audit process for external users, which is time-consuming and difficult
- Improving the user experience by making it easier for your external users to access the portals, applications, and services they need with their own identities
- Extending your online services, which are essential to your organization’s business goals and success
- Decrease Operational Costs
By Leveraging an end to end external user management portal, you can drastically decrease any costs associated with external user management including valuable help desk resources:
- Save costly resources by enabling your external users to self-service their account creation and maintenance requests with built-in Administrative workflows
- Avoid delays in tasks and schedules by enabling your partners and customers to gain on-demand and secure access to your collaboration platforms
- Delegate account management to non-IT staff
- Allow external organizations to manage their staff access
External User Manager Includes:
On-Premises Only – for SharePoint 2016 and 2019
Enable users to change passwords easily while adhering to security policy.
Email notification to users when their passwords are due to expire.
Allow SharePoint users to safely reset their passwords once identity is confirmed.
Help administrators better govern the way they create a SharePoint site.
Simultaneously create a new account in the defined authentication provider.
This product is available and fully supported through an easy-to-use subscription model, which can be purchased monthly or annually at your convenience.