We’re looking forward to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2014 next week in Las Vegas! Below are the top five reasons you must stop by booth #303 in the Venetian Hotel exhibit hall to meet the Bamboo team:
1. Our portfolio.
With more than 70 products, Bamboo Solutions has a SharePoint solution just for you. Also, get an exclusive sneak peek at some of our upcoming new releases. So exclusive, that’s all we can share!
2. Learn about our brand-new SharePoint apps.
- Quick Add App – Create and add multiple tasks and/or action items to a task list, all at once with a single click in real-time.
- Calendar Plus Lite App – Leverage Calendar Plus’ most powerful features on SharePoint Online. Users are able to overlay calendars from multiple lists, apply color-coding, filtering, and much more.
- Send Message App – Allow users to quickly send an email directly from an item on the task list to the assignee and/or to a specified user/group. Messages may be used as a reminder, to ask a question, or to request an update.
3. See the Bamboo Way in action.
We’ll be demonstrating how users can implement Bamboo Solutions’ broad portfolio of SharePoint components, applications, and suites – including the latest releases of Project Management Central, Workflow Conductor, Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator, and Community Central.
4. Special SPC-only break-out session.
We’ll be hosting an interactive roundtable dialogue, Thought Leadership, SharePoint 2013, & Beyond, Wednesday, March 5 from 3:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. in the Murano Room, featuring a panel of world-renowned SharePoint experts who will discuss future developments and trends pertaining to the platform and the industry.
5. Free T-shirts & Xbox One giveaway!
Pick up a Vegas-inspired, limited edition SPC14 T-shirt. You’ll also have a chance to win an Xbox One all-in-one entertainment system! Scanning your badge will gain one entry; however, if you take a picture in our official Bamboo photo stand-in, then post it on Twitter or Facebook with our hashtag, you’ll gain a bonus entry.