For This Week in Bamboo, there were two patches released: Workflow Conductor and Alert Plus Web Part. For Workflow Conductor we fixed the issue where the “Assigned To” field is ready to use on current item of lookup common. Users can now use the active directory group added to SharePoint group for Alert Plus Web Part. Also, the new feature of Alert Plus Web Part is supported our new product Bamboo Custom Identifier Column. More information on all of the changes can be found below.
- Assigned To field is ready to use on current item of lookup common.
- Repeat While: Don’t work with Compare these data sources.
- Compare widget – Show the error message when inputting the correct number.
- Workflow deployment is not working in Window 2003 multiple web front end servers’ farm.
- Parallel widget – showing the error status when combining some widgets.
- Support Bamboo Custom Identifier Column.
- Creating a copy of the alert from the web part is creating duplicate items in the change list.
- Weekly custom scheduler does not behave properly. It was changed to the next day.
- Allow users to use the active directory group added to SP group.
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department