For This Week in Bamboo there were two patches released: Workflow Conductor and Alert Plus Web Part. For Workflow Conductor we fixed the issue where the “Assigned To” field is ready to use on current item of lookup common. Users can now use active directory group added to SharePoint group for Alert Plus Web Part. Also the new feature of Alert Plus Web Part is supported our new product Bamboo Custom Identifier Column. More information on all of the changes can be found below.
- Assigned To field is ready to use on current item of lookup common.
- Repeat While: Don't work with Compare these data sources.
- Compare widget – Show the error message when input the correct number.
- Workflow deployment is not working in Window 2003 multiple web front end servers’ farm.
- Parallel widget – showing the error status when combining some of widgets.
- Support Bamboo Custom Identifier Column.
- Creating a copy of the alert from the web part is creating duplicate items in the change list.
- Weekly custom scheduler does not behave properly. It was changed to the next day.
- Allow users to use active directory group added to SP group.