If you weren’t aware that we here at Bamboo conduct weekly webinars, then shame on you, but we’ll forgive you this time. We are currently offering 1 hour Bamboo SharePoint Project Management Central, PM Suite – Building Blocks for Implementing Your Own Project Management Solution, and SharePoint Administration webinars. We’ll show you how our products work together, walk you through usage scenarios, and provide ample time for answering your questions. Head over to the webinar registration page to sign up for one or all of these webinars and take a look at the information below for more detailed descriptions of what we’ll be covering. We look forward to “seeing” you at a webinar soon!
Are you looking for a complete project management solution for SharePoint? With a simple, one-click installation, Bamboo’s SharePoint Project Management Central (PM Central) will allow you to hit the ground running and manage projects in SharePoint within no time.PM Central focuses exclusively on providing a centralized location where you can view and provide real-time status of your company’s (or your Department’s) entire project portfolio while enforcing uniform data control over the project data from individual projects. We’ll show you how to proactively track, organize, maintain, and report statuses, tasks, risks, and issues for projects within an organization – allowing you to effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a clear, timely fashion from the task level to an executive summary.
Attend this webinar if you are looking for a complete, out-of-the-box project management solution. If you are building your own SharePoint portal for Project Management and need some tools to fill in the gaps between what SharePoint provides and what you need to do, please consider attending our PM Suite Webinar.
At the individual project level, we’ll show Project Managers:
- How to create and configure a project workspace with our built-in project site template
- Efficient and consistent management of project tasks
- How to effectively communicate with your project resources/team
- Effective issue management within your project
- How to easily collaborate on project documents with your entire team
- An easy way to manage ideas, thoughts, or concerns surrounding your project through threaded discussions
At the individual project level, we’ll show Project Team Members:
- How to easily identify and update all tasks, issues, and risks that have been assigned to you
- How to stay on top of upcoming meetings and events for a project
At the top-level project management site, we’ll show Project Managers:
- How to view aggregated summary portfolio information for all project sites centrally
- How to update Gantt View Data to properly see project schedules
- Best practices and tips for managing project groups and users
Bamboo PM Suite Webinar
Building Blocks for Implementing Your Own Project Management Solution
Learn how Bamboo Solutions products enrich SharePoint’s ‘out-of-the-box’ capabilities for managing projects. We’ll demonstrate some tips for using SharePoint tools and also the added benefits you get with Bamboo Solutions products. We’ll show how to facilitate collaboration with your project team and also how to make it easy for your team to provide updates to task and issue status. You will see lots of ways to present summarized information in easy to interpret graphical displays. Armed with these tools and tips, you will be able to track projects more efficiently, view statuses updated by your team, be proactively notified when specific things occur or are scheduled to occur, and adjust your project plan when the need arises.
Attend this webinar if you are building your own SharePoint portal for Project Management and need some tools to fill in the gaps between what SharePoint provides and what you need to do. If you are looking for a complete project management solution, rather than tools, please consider attending our Project Management Central Webinar.
We’ll show you project sites that:
- Use our SharePoint Task Master to display color-coded Gantt views of your project plan and manage task dependencies when project plans are updated
- Display Exchange calendars on a SharePoint page using the Team Calendar Web Part
- Show Business Intelligence for your project using the Calendar Plus Web Part and Chart Plus Web Part
- Use the Tree View Web Part and the Simple Search Web Part to allow team members to quickly and easily find the project documents they need
- Communicate with your project team via the Group Email Web Part
- View the In-Office/Out of Office status of team members with the SharePoint In/Out Schedule Board
- Generate a streamlined, easy-to-read display of a SharePoint list that is ideal for printing via List Print
We will also show you a top-level Project Summary site that:
- Shows aggregated Task information across all Project Sites
- Manages alerts that get sent to project team members when tasks assigned are coming due or overdue using our Alert Plus Web Part
- Allows project team members to easily search for tasks or documents across all project sites
- Shows project events for all projects on a single, color-coded calendar
- Displays project data aggregated via the List Rollup Web Part with the Data-Viewer Web Part for easy filtering, grouping, sorting, and in-line editing
- Displays progress, health, and risk level of all projects with the SharePoint Project Portfolio Dashboard
Learn how Bamboo Solutions products enrich SharePoint’s ‘out-of-the-box’ capabilities, alleviating the most basic and typical administrative tasks common to most SharePoint environments. We’ll demonstrate products that will help you get administrative tasks done faster, as well as offload some of these basic tasks to end-users. Free up valuable time without compromising site security or governance.
Learn how our products help the SharePoint Administrator:
- Use the SharePoint Navigators to create custom menus, tabs, and a Site Actions menu for site navigation
- Create an Active Directory and SharePoint user account using the User Account Setup Web Part
- Review and remove end-user alerts with the Alerts Administrator tool
- Review Site Collection user account details with the User Manager for Sites
- Remove an Active Directory and SharePoint user account using the User Management Solution Accelerator
- Create a simple, automated self-registration that automatically assigns proper security access and group membership based on the rules and filters with the SharePoint User Registration Accelerator
Learn how our products empower the end-user:
- View Password Expiration details with the Password Expiration Web Part
- Change a password using the Password Change Web Part
- Use the My Alerts Organizer tool to create and manage alerts from a central location
- Update profile information in SharePoint with the User Directory Web Part and show Active Directory profile synchronization using the User Profile Sync application