Reston, Virginia – (May 4, 2016) Bamboo Solutions, the leading provider of solutions for Microsoft® SharePoint, today released 11 products for SharePoint 2016, enabling users to choose a product from one of the largest portfolios for SharePoint® solutions on the market, with more on the way.
Since 2001, Bamboo Solutions has increased its reputation and standing as the provider of choice for SharePoint-enhancing solutions and world-leading support and services. Anders Johnsson, Chief Executive Officer of Bamboo Solutions, said: “This continues to be an exciting time and Bamboo Solutions is deeply involved, carefully creating and preparing SharePoint 2016 products that extend the functionality of SharePoint while maximizing productivity.”
The newly released products will enable organizations to utilize practical and effective business applications specifically built for SharePoint 2016, along with a portfolio covering a broad spectrum of communication and collaboration needs, including Project Management, Knowledge Management, Workflow, and many purpose-built web parts.
The release comes hot on the heels of Microsoft announcing the general availability release of SharePoint 2016 today. A few of the new features in SharePoint 2016 will allow users to:
- Choose from extremely flexible deployment options: on-premises, cloud, or hybrid
- Lower IT costs and streamline workflows with features such as MinRole and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Deploy fixes and upgrades with minimum downtime or user disruption with the Zero Downtime feature
- Deploy and manage solutions across on-premises and cloud with virtually infinite storage using the SQL Server 2016
- Seamlessly incorporate data mobility capacity using OneDrive for Business in Office 365
For more information on Bamboo® products for SharePoint 2016.
Bamboo Solutions is a global provider of innovative software solutions and services for the management of applications, processes, and data for Microsoft® SharePoint®, and Office 365. Since 2001, Bamboo has provided a broad range of enhanced capabilities that enable organizations to get the most out of their investment. Find us at bamboosolutions.com, or twitter.com/BambooNation.