With any given organization, there are always many high-level announcements, top stories, or top priorities that companies want to share with their employees, partners, and/or customers. We’re all familiar with the “Welcome Screen” on different media sites such as AOL.com, CNN.com, MSN.com, a “home” screen featuring different top stories of the day rotating through the display. List Rotator Web Part provides you with exactly that functionality for your SharePoint site, and is now available for SharePoint 2013.
Here is one example of using List Rotator to show a series of different announcements in the same “real estate”:
- Now supported on SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013. New!
- Supports the following SharePoint lists:
General Discussion Board: Flat view
- Customize source HTML directly to include column data from the selected list.
- Customize CSS to display data according to your own styles.
- Rotate style: scroll, smooth scroll, slide show, and random.
- Direction: Up, down, left, and right.
- Speed: High, medium, and slow.
- Delay the effect so that it rotates every X seconds up to 20 seconds.
- Specify number of items to display when rotating.
Try out List Rotator Web Part with our 30-day free trial, and please let us know what you think.
Want to know which other Bamboo components and applications are currently available for SharePoint 2013? Check out the complete series of announcements via the links below: