Display multiple Exchange calendars and enable users to schedule and edit events in SharePoint
Overview of Features
Make Your Calendars Collaborative in SharePoint
Centralized Group Calendar
Team Calendar combines the flexibility of list-based calendar views with Microsoft Exchange, giving you access to both from a single web part.
- Interact with a SharePoint calendar list, multiple Microsoft Exchange calendars, or do both side by side
- View events by Year, Month, Week and Day views
- Add and edit items in a SharePoint list, or create and update Exchange meetings and appointments
- Customize calendar appearance with built-in themes or custom CSS
Overlay the Calendars of Multiple Users
With Team Calendar, you can display multiple calendars from different users on a single calendar in SharePoint.
- Display events for multiple Exchange accounts in a single calendar
- Add users to the display list and watch as their public events populate the calendar
- Color-code by different calendar and event types, or by user and status (busy, out of office, etc.)
- Include non-SharePoint, Outlook-only users in your scheduling activities
Create New Meetings & Events
Creating team meetings and appointments from Team Calendar is easy with its built-in tools.
- Create and update Exchange meetings and appointments through an Outlook-style resource scheduling assistant
- Search and find different invitees from the same Global Address List used in Exchange, and even attach files
- Review invitee schedules and shared calendar information in a few simple clicks
Organize Collaboration, Easily
Create a central scheduling site in SharePoint
Display important calendars for teams or groups
Schedule internal and external resources from within SharePoint
Specifications & Requirements
Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; Microsoft SQL 2014 Service Pack 2 or later
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019
Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, current shipping version, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (extended support). Other modern browsers are supported but not specifically tested.
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter
For database server: 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
Microsoft IE 10 or higher
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Pack 1
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.