List Bulk Import
Easily import documents and data into SharePoint from local sources or other SharePoint lists and libraries
Overview of Features
Migrate Data, Documents and Pictures across All Versions of SharePoint
- Navigate easily through the migration process
- Keep processes simple with an intuitive user interface
- Save time with reusable migration templates and tabbed layout
Import from External Sources
- Move content from legacy systems, other SharePoint locations or external data sources
- Choose between moving content into SharePoint on-premises or SharePoint Online
- Supports Excel, Text, SQL, local file shares, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- Use SharePoint features like versioning or content approval
- Copy files and file structures simply and easily
- Migrate content from existing network drives, file servers, network shares and personal folders
Preserve Item History
- Implement detailed control over what is migrated between the source and the destination
- Preserve values such as Created and Modified dates, approval status and version history
- Choose to map values, such as Created By and Modified By, to other corresponding user accounts
Migrate Content Effortlessly
User-friendly with an intuitive interface
Streamline day-to-day tasks
Flexibility to move data when you want
Multiple data sources
All of SharePoint
Maximizes migration efficiency by supporting all lists types and SharePoint versions.
Backwards Compatibility Support
Migrates easily from newer versions of SharePoint to older versions
Migrates between source and destination columns using controlled, targeted content.
Moves list and library content between SharePoint sites, site collections and SharePoint versions or environments.
Unlimited Data Migration
Offers unmetered and unlimited data imports so you do not pay by the gigabyte or yearly subscriptions.
Runs migration jobs off-hours. Synchronizes data with recurring import jobs or schedules one-time import.
Streamlines day-to-day tasks and keeps data up to date with reusable migration templates.
Troubleshooting & Migration Reporting
Generates troubleshooting log information, including summaries of successful and failed import records.
No Server Installation
Specifications & Requirements
Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; Microsoft SQL 2014 Service Pack 2 or later
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019
Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, current shipping version, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (extended support). Other modern browsers are supported but not specifically tested.
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter
For database server: 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
Microsoft IE 10 or higher
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Pack 1
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.