Enhance your site collection with rotating images that include titles, descriptions, and hyperlinks.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Attract attention to important content and optimize home page space and layout
Link carousel slides to any URL with customizable buttons
Create beautiful rotating carousels from existing SharePoint image libraries
Reduce unnecessary content maintenance with slide expiration dates and automatic slide ordering
Interactive Carousel Slides
Images in selected SharePoint libraries automatically become beautiful, animated slides in the carousel.
- Carousel automatically animates slide transitions
- Slide transition animation automatically pauses when the mouse cursor is hovered over a slide
- Slide markers make slide navigation easy
The configuration wizard enables you to customize the carousel to fit your needs.
- Customize the width and height of the carousel
- Choose whether to show all slides, or only the top most recently updated
- Customize each slide’s headline, body, background image, and link button label
- Link any slide to an internal or external resource such as web pages, documents, calendar events, and more
- Set slide expiration dates and spend less time maintaining the carousel
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing are available, please contact sales.
SharePoint Online (365) Classic and Modern Experience, 2019 On-Premises Modern is available on request.
Price in USD Per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
*Price listed includes first year maintenance and support for companies under 2,000 employees. Year 2 Software Maintenance and Support is calculated as 22% of price listed.
For companies over 2,000 employees, an additional Enterprise Support Plan cost will be added only once to your account, regardless of the number of products owned, and, in subsequent years, to the total yearly software maintenance and support cost for an account. More information on the Enterprise Support plan and its costs can be found here.