At Bamboo this week, major release of Virtual Map View Release 2.0 for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 were released to the storefront with new improved features along with patch of Alerts Administrator. Check out our store and see below for more details of the new releases.
• Added ability to define the center of a map and set the default zoom level.
• Added support for Degrees Minutes Seconds (DMS) geocoding format for locations.
• Added ability to toggle left navigation pane on/off.
• When all the fields (Address, City, State/Province, Country/Region) are not fully configured, page navigation doesn’t appear.
• Some users may have issues with the copyright text for Google Maps appearing in incorrect places when zooming in.
• Maps do not auto-zoom when using Google Maps.
• Image columns used in Item Descriptions do not show pictures.
• Geocoding settings are lost when reopening the Web Part settings when the datasource is a SQL database.
• Some longer text may be cut off instead of wrapping when using Bing Maps.
• Markers are not displayed when commas are used as separators in longitude and latitude values.
• Markers are not displayed when regional settings are changed.
SharePoint 2010 Release 2.0.38:
• No New Known Issues or New Limitation.
SharePoint 2013 Release 220.127.116.113:
• No New Known Issues.
o When used on a SharePoint Server 2013 page with anonymous access that also contains the Site Feed Web Part, the error message “Sorry, something went wrong.” is displayed instead of the Site Feed.
• Pagination controls disappear after using grouping feature.
No New Known issues or New Limitations.