There were two important changes for SharePoint Video Library in Bamboo This week. SharePoint Video Library (Release 1.2) is now using Web License Manager 1.2 and we fixed the issue where no Mix content warning on HTTPS using IFRAME for Flash Player. More addition patches were also released List Integrity, User Directory Web Part, and List Bulk Import to the storefront with some fixes. Please see below for the changes.
- The calculated date value is copied to the child list, the day is decreased by one. For example, if the date is 08/10/2000 in the master, it becomes 08/09/2000.
- Tree View is limited to 19 results on the custom master page.
- Remove the Data setting section from the tool part.
- Duplicate Files Not Loaded – the error happens directly after a duplicate file is found and has an error.
- Use Bamboo License 2.6 and Web License Manager 1.2. (Note: User needs to upgrade WLM1.X to WLM1.2 if they want to activate the license).
- No Mix content warning on HTTPS using IFRAME for Flash Player.