Good morning Boston and welcome to everyone who made the trek to the BEAUTIFUL Nor’east for Boston’s 2013 SPTechCon. In what seems to be a tradition for this blogger, I managed to score a great room at the wonderful Sheraton Boston Hotel with an equally amazing view. I look forward to checking out not only a little bit of what this city has to offer (it IS my first time here after all) but also all the new SharePoint trends and best practices for managing my content, working with lists and libraries, creating intelligence reporting, and much more.
Having said that, it’s time for me to start soaking in all the wonderful content available here, including how to leverage it for intranets and Web sites, document management, business process management, and corporate compliance. Be on the lookout all this week for the latest blog posts, updates, and everything else SPTechCon 2013, including session wrap-ups from dynamic SharePoint experts including Joel Oleson, Mark Miller, Jeremy Thake, and more.
Check out our complete coverage of SPTechCon 2013 from Boston:
- SPTechCon 2013: Jeremy Thake’s Keynote Shows You the Future of Social Collaboration
- SPTechCon 2013: To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade – The Ultimate SharePoint Smackdown with Mark Miller & Joel Oleson
- SPTechCon 2013: Heather Solomon & Dustin Miller are Bringing Sexy Back to SharePoint with the SharePoint Experience
- SPTechCon 2013: Day Two – One Cup of Coffee Down, Many More to Go!
- SPTechCon 2013: Mark Miller Helps You Figure out “What’s Your Story?”
- SPTechCon 2013: Joel Oleson Explores the “Art of the Possible” with SharePoint 2013 and Enterprise Mobile