At SharePoint Leadership Forum 2013, attendees heard from some of the most respected SharePoint thought leaders and industry experts on a variety of subjects, centering around the common theme of how to build enthusiasm and attain sustainable SharePoint adoption. One of our goals with SPLF is to help see to it that the organizations our attendees belong to will be best positioned to achieve big wins and realize quantifiable business value from their investment in SharePoint.
Whether you would like to see what you missed, or, if you were able to be there in person and would like to revisit a particular session, we are happy to be able to share the decks of these engaging presentations on a variety of topics, including properly planning for SharePoint adoption; social marketing strategies; achieving sustainable adoption within the enterprise; and more.
- Dux Raymond Sy, Managing Partner Innovative-e, Inc. – Lead the Enterprise Social Revolution: How to Drive Sustainable Adoption
- Eric Harlan, PFE, Microsoft and co-Founder of SPSEvents.org – Confessions of a PFE, Where There was No Planning There was No Adoption
- Rob LaMear, CEO & Founder of Fpweb.net – CEO Insider: Barriers to the Cloud
- Joe Herres, Executive Vice President of Product and co-founder of H3 Solutions – Mobility Showdown: App vs. Web and Other Controversial Topics
- Shawn Beeson, Solutions Engineer, NewsGator Technologies – Enterprise Social – A Human-centric Approach
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department