Bamboo selected as one of KMWorld’s 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management
Bamboo Solutions, the leading provider of solutions for Microsoft® SharePoint®, is pleased to announce that it has been recognized by the editors of KMWorld as one of the KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management. Since 2000, KMWorld has been publishing this annual list of companies that are committed to the field of Knowledge Management. The full list of winners will be unveiled in the March 2012 issue at http://www.kmworld.com/.
Bamboo products have been instrumental in helping customers reduce the extensive costs associated with legacy ECM platforms in exchange for real Knowledge Management capabilities within Microsoft SharePoint. Last year, Bamboo released the Knowledge Management Suite (KM Suite), which aggregates Bamboo’s popular Knowledge Base Solution Accelerator product with powerful workflow capabilities, bringing a new level of monitoring and accountability to SharePoint.
“Bamboo Solutions has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to their customers by helping to harvest an organization’s collective intelligence in order to best serve its entire constituency chain,” says Hugh McKellar, KMWorld Editor-in-Chief.
“We’re proud to have been chosen for KM World’s prestigious list. Customers worldwide are attracted to SharePoint as an alternative to expensive legacy ECM alternatives,” says Tom Polivka, Bamboo Director of Enterprise Sales. “Our KM Suite helps customers quickly transition information over to SharePoint for a fraction of the cost of custom or legacy applications.”
Individual components from Bamboo’s powerful library of 70+ components can be configured to meet any number of Knowledge Management requirements. Extending the value of such a solution with other “pillar applications” such as Project Management and Community Management, organizations can achieve successful management of their communication, decisions, resources, systems, opportunities, and business processes.
For More Information:
- The full list of KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management will be unveiled in the March 2012 issue at http://www.kmworld.com/.
- For information about Bamboo Knowledge Management, please visit the Bamboo Website
- Follow Bamboo’s extensive Knowledge Management coverage on Bamboo Nation
- Become a fan of Bamboo Solutions on Facebook
- Follow @bamboonation on Twitter and join the conversation
- Contact a Bamboo Business Development Manager at 1.877.226.2662 (toll free), +1.703.964.2002, or via email at email@example.com.