PM Central Mobile, Bamboo’s mobile companion product for Project Management Central is now available for SharePoint 2013 and brings all of the same great features that users have enjoyed in the SharePoint 2010 version. PM Central Mobile allows users to quickly and easily access and edit their project tasks on the go using their mobile phones and tablets. With PM Central Mobile, users can also:
- Browse a color-coded list of tasks to see what is on track, and what is not;
- Use pre-built views to see your upcoming or overdue tasks;
- Keep on top of Project Issues with a sortable list of the ones assigned to you;
- Edit key Task and Issue fields on the go, quickly and easily;
- Filter your Tasks and Issues to drill down individual projects;
- Sort tasks based on multiple fields, save your preferences as the default view; and
- Search through tasks and issues to quickly find specific items or projects.
PM Central Mobile is currently available for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches running iOS 6 or later, and requires Project Management Central version 4.0 or later. The server-side components are available for download now for SharePoint 2013 and 2010. The PM Central Mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for free.
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department