SQL Server Health Check
Helping you save time, money and headaches!
Benefits of the Service
Details About the Service
Are you asking these questions?
If these questions seem familiar to you, then maybe it’s time to engage in a SQL Server Health Check.
A SQL Server Health Check will identify the causes of issues and risks associated with your specific environment, and is custom tailored to provide you with the best recommendations to optimize your SQL Server environment.
What we will analyze
- Full SQL Documentation
- Database information
- Database files
- Server editions, version and releases
- SQL CPU, memory and infrastructure metrics
- Information for user/security about Admin, user privileges, db owners and more
- Compare SQL server configs to Microsoft Best Practices
- Report on infrastructure and potential threats, misconfigurations or health issues
- Hardware requirements
- Assist in preventing common problems from occurring and ensure best practices are in place
- Executive Summary
- Provide a detailed summary of SQL Farm Health Analysis for remediation
- Provide a detailed summary of your SQL Server environment including issues found and remediation strategies with level of effort estimates