Bamboo Project Management Central®
Powerful, flexible project management software for SharePoint
Looking for the Office 365 Project Management Central Cloud Part®? Click here.
Overview of Features
Bamboo Project Management Central’s powerful components were built for teamwork, so you can streamline planning, focus on goals and accomplish more.
Leverage powerful scheduling tools to plan your tasks for timely delivery. Get a clear, uncomplicated picture of your project plan when you add it directly to the intuitive Gantt chart or take advantage of MS Project integration.
- Whether you track projects with milestones or a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) schedule, comprehensive task management is at your fingertips
- See how resources are being allocated across multiple projects and review task assignments to identify opportunities for fine-tuning resource utilization
- Easily import a pre-created MS Project file into Bamboo Project Management Central (PMC) or copy and paste project structures from Excel directly into the project’s Gantt Chart
Eliminate communication barriers and make it easy for teams to stay connected and accountable. Team members can intuitively report issues, share documents and provide task updates.
- Built-in tools help eliminate communication barriers, making it easier for teams to stay connected
- Project discussion boards help team members share new ideas and encourage creativity
- SharePoint’s built-in security model provides the peace of mind that sensitive content will only be visible to the appropriate users
PMC provides tools that help you to build efficiencies, encourage productivity and help ensure that every project is a success.
- With KPI dashboards, project and portfolio health are available at a glance via dynamically updated displays, providing drill-down access to additional information as needed
- Leverage automatically updated charts and reports to gain visual insight into portfolio performance, resource work or project costs
- Deploy automatic email notifications for task dates that are approaching, or overdue, and provide focus with ‘My Summary’ to show only assigned tasks, issues and risks
Easily launch your projects using templates that enforce a consistent approach to planning and deliver projects that align with best practices.
- Create customized templates tailored to fit your organization’s project management process, ensuring best practices are maintained
- Easy-to-use site structure designed around stakeholder needs: Portfolio Site with global view of all projects, Department Site with filtered view of selected projects and Project Site with comprehensive project details
- Efficiently balance project resources across your portfolio with predefined reports that provide the information you need
Get Started Fast
An easy setup and intuitive interface make launching projects easy.
Security trimming beyond documents, so users only see what they need.
Send messages, share documents, spark discussions.
Stay informed with SharePoint dashboards and notifications.
Easily manage project structure, the critical path and parent-child relationships from a user-friendly, central interface.
Instantly identify whether any tasks are late, monitor schedule status, measure baseline deviation and track task costs as tasks are updated, with customizable views.
Ensure clarity with customized project views and personal “My Summary” task views
Use KPIs to keep track of risks, schedules, issues, & progress across multiple projects.
Gain the insight you need with concise views and charts.
Display meetings and events in a color-coded, interactive calendar for easy reference.
Manage Project Risks
Visually gauge the severity, impact and probability of an event with risk charts.
Take advantage of automatically updated charts and reports to gain visual insight into portfolio performance, resource work or project costs.
Ensure that private content will be viewable by the appropriate users only with SharePoint’s built-in security model.
Enable teams to work from up-to-date versions of documents with intuitive document check-in and check-out, while mainlining an audit history for restorable older versions.
Simplify collaboration with intuitive document check-in and check-out features.
Identify underutilized or overcommitted resources and gain valuable insights into hour allocations.
Display resource assignments across all projects, instantly identify concurrent assignments, and assess available resources who are “on the bench” with the aggregated Gantt chart.
Detailed Resource Pool
Quickly discover available resources with the skillset required for particular tasks.
Specifications & Requirements
Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; Microsoft SQL 2014 Service Pack 2 or later
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019
Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, current shipping version, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (extended support). Other modern browsers are supported but not specifically tested.
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter
For database server: 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
Microsoft IE 10 or higher
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Pack 1
64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.