SQL Server Health Check
Helping you save time, money and headaches!
Benefits of the Service
A tuned up SQL Server provides optimum performance for your business system needs.
Details About the SQL Server Health Check
Are you asking these questions?
As a database administrator, are there times where your SQL Server database isn’t performing as expected? Do you sometimes wish you had another set of eyes to check on how things are going? Do you need help forecasting disk size or database growth?
If these questions seem familiar to you, then maybe it’s time to engage in a SQL Server Health Check.
A SQL Server Health Check will identify the causes of issues and risks associated with your specific environment and is custom-tailored to provide you with the best set recommendations to optimize your SQL Server health.
What we will analyze with our SQL Server Health Check
Our analysis, formalized in a detailed report, will include these major deliverables:
- Full SQL Documentation
- SQL database health check information
- Database files
- Server editions, version, and releases
- SQL CPU, memory, and infrastructure metrics
- Information for user/security about Admin, user privileges, DB owners, and more
- Compare SQL server configs to Microsoft Best Practices
- Report on infrastructure and potential threats, misconfigurations or health issues
- Hardware requirements
- Assist in preventing common problems from occurring and ensure best practices are in place
- Executive Summary
- Provide a detailed summary of SQL Farm Health Analysis for remediation
- Provide a detailed summary of your SQL Server environment including issues found and remediation strategies with the level of effort estimates