Stop the Escalating Cost of SharePoint-SQL Administration and Development. With “My SharePointXperts” You Can!
The Right Resource—The Right Time—The Right Price
Congratulations! Your company has invested in SharePoint and SQL and are starting to enjoy the benefits. Now you want to keep a good thing going, but your costs seem out of control and resources are hard to find. Something doesn’t feel right. You ask yourself, “Can we handle all the things we need including Application Development, Custom Development, Architecture, Security, Branding, Evaluating Applications and Training?”
The truth is that each skill may not be a full-time job for many organizations, and it is nearly impossible for one person to do everything you need — so augment your team with the Bamboo Solutions MySPX Program; providing the skill sets you need when you need them!
We provide all the benefits of an experienced in-house SharePoint and SQL technical team at a fraction of the cost of a single Administrator or Developer.
Our team can provide the following services based on your requirements. (Note: this is a sampling of services typically provided to our clients.)
- End Users
- Power Users
- Site collection Administration
- 3rd party tools
- Site builds/Farm architecture – production, staging and development
- Backup, restore and disaster recovery plans
- Patch management
- Site security and permissions best practices and training
- WSP deployments and testing
- Event log monitoring on all application servers, WFE’s and SQL servers
- Authentication support – Windows NTLM, ADFS, Custom Claims
- Migration planning, support and best practices from SP 2007 to 2010 to 2013 and Office365
- Remote support
- Knowledge transfer
- Site creation
- SQL and SharePoint Health checks and remediation
The Skills You Need,
When You Need Them
Simply open a MySPX ticket with Bamboo Solutions and we will respond to that request within one business day. Together we will assess the project and outline a schedule that fits your needs.
Getting Started Has Never Been Easier
All work is performed at a flat hourly rate with no minimums or monthly commitments.
- The MySPX program is not for critical help desk support (but can be, give us a call).
- Support is provided from 8am – 5:30pm (Eastern US), other times available on request.
For further reading, here is a great article to understand the resources needed to support your SharePoint farm.