Bamboo Planner Plus
Organize your team’s work in one visual, intuitive way and create a plan with our Microsoft planner.
Supports Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Visually organize complex projects, work plans, and events
Stay on-track with work plans and important tasks with chart view
Increase team collaboration
Gain insight on work effectiveness
Organize Projects Visually
Stay on track with an interactive “Schedule” interface.
- Bucket-based board view enables easy grouping and categorization
- Quickly drag items from bucket to bucket as needed
- Easily group by out-of-box or user-defined dimensions, including “Progress” and “Assigned To”
- Choose to view your plans in board view or list view.
Define Your Own Buckets
Need more bucket sets than just “Progress” and “Assigned To”? Define your own as the complexity of your work plans grow.
- Add as many buckets as your projects demand
- Easily group projects by these user-defined buckets
Practice Task Management With Our Planner Boards
Use the Planner Web Part Gallery to quickly switch between plans.
- Create a new plan as often as you need or select an existing plan
- Convert existing SharePoint lists into plans and organize the list items visually
- Avatars appear on task cards when assigned to users
- Task cards automatically turn red when the task is overdue
- Due Date on task card when one is entered
Appearance Customization Options
Take the time to customize the look and feel of each and/or all of your plans utilizing our many customizable options:
- Change the color of the planner cards
- Change the size of the planner cards between large, medium, and small
- Board View can be filtered by Progress or Assignee
- Define what items/fields should appear or not appear on the planner card
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Office 365 Group is a great way to collaborate with your team.
Price in USD Per SharePoint Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
*Price listed includes first-year maintenance and support for companies under 2,000 users. Year 2 Software Maintenance and Support is calculated as 22% of the price listed.
For companies with over 2,000 SharePoint users, an additional Enterprise Support Plan cost will be added only once to your account, regardless of the number of products owned, and, in subsequent years, to the total yearly software maintenance and support cost for an account. More information on the Enterprise Support plan and its costs can be found here.