Dynamic daily news posts and RSS feeds delivered right to your modern SharePoint sites and store them in your pages library!
Supports Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Stay informed with multiple news sources right from your SharePoint site web parts
Pull in external content from your favorite bloggers into one convenient news link Please state your name, email and phone number when connecting with us via email feed
Encourage industry community awareness by providing relevant content directly on your SharePoint pages
Build Your Own Custom News Feed
The SharePoint News Feed displays articles from some of the most popular news sources—including CNN, Reuters, and USA Today.
- Browse through and choose from dozens of popular news sources
- Is your desired news post not on the list? Bring in your own custom news source—including WordPress blogs, public-facing SharePoint sites, and other sources—by providing the RSS feed URL. The create News Web item does the rest!
- Toggle between news sources easily with no loading time or page refreshes
Flexible Configuration Options
The Web platform has configuration options to make sure you get only the articles you want, displayed how you want them on your SharePoint home page.
- Choose between a “merged” news feed—where all articles are merged together and sorted by published date—or a segmented feed, which is grouped by news source
- Add and remove news sources with the click of the mouse
This product is available and fully supported as a perpetual license as an individual purchase. Non-Production environments are ½ price. Education and Non-Profit pricing is available, please contact sales.
Price in USD Per SharePoint Online Domain
Includes Year 1 Product Upgrades and Support*
*Price listed includes first year maintenance and support for companies under 2,000 employees. Year 2 Software Maintenance and Support is calculated as 22% of price listed.
For companies over 2,000 employees, an additional Enterprise Support Plan cost will be added only once to your account, regardless of the number of products owned, and, in subsequent years, to the total yearly software maintenance and support cost for an account. More information on the Enterprise Support plan and its costs can be found here.