Note: Post will be updated with a link to an update/roundup of the event. Stay tuned!
Continuing the conversation which began with last year’s popular tweet jam on the topic of The State of the SharePoint Community, Mark Fidelman of harmon.ie will once again host a discussion on Twitter between a group of notable SharePoint community leaders. The topic under discussion at this year’s event will be The Future of SharePoint, Yammer, and Mobile in the Social Enterprise, so you can bet that the conversation will be lively.
The event, at which I am once again honored to have been asked to participate as a panelist, will take place on Twitter this Tuesday, May 21, from noon to 1 P.M. ET. Follow #SPJam to get in on the action, and learn what SharePoint experts including (but no means limited to) Joel Oleson, Paul Swider, Sadie Van Buren, Laura Rogers, Michael Greth, Mike Watson, Richard Harbridge, and Bjorn Furuknap will have to say in response to probing questions such as:
- Is Microsoft making the right moves in Enterprise Social Networking (ESN)? Why or why not?
- Any holes in Microsoft’s social strategy?
- How can organizations best take advantage of the new SharePoint solutions and tools?
- How will Office 365 play into this new social shift?
- How will these Microsoft/SharePoint developments affect the community?
- How important is mobile in an enterprise social strategy?
- Why/how should every business prepare for mobile as part of its enterprise social strategy?
Join us on Twitter Tuesday at noon ET for Social SharePoint Tweet Jam (#SPJam). With these participants, and these questions, it’s guaranteed to be a fascinating discussion … and one never knows, it could even get heated!