This week in Bamboo, the following patches were released to the storefront: Cross-Site Display Web Part and Workflow Conductor. We added some new features on latest release of Cross-Site Display Web Part for SharePoint 2007. Please check out the new features and review the list below for more details about the patches of this week.
• When selecting a folder, the dialog window now provides breadcrumb navigation to return to a parent folder.
• Ability to set a default list view in the Web Part configuration that overwrites the default setting in the list.
• When opening files in a document library that uses the browser, users is unable to click “Back” to return to the folder.
• Web Part cannot display items when changing value of ViewStyle ID from 6 to 20 in SharePoint Designer.
News Known Issues:
• Bamboo KPI Column displays HTML tags in the pop-up window when a folder is opened.
• “The website declined to show this webpage” is displayed when views “My Tasks” or “Created me ” in Anonymous site is selected.
No news Limitations
• Resolved new issue from release 2.5.2 where Studio stopped responding after adding an End Workflow widget.
The cloud parts are functional components that extend your SharePoint Online environment in Microsoft 365.
Supports Classic and Modern sites for SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365
Small Business Pricing and Discounts
These web parts extend SharePoint beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by tailoring it to your requirements with Bamboo Solution’s growing portfolio of SharePoint Web Parts.
SharePoint 2016, 2019, 2022 – Classic Pages Only
Our team of Microsoft 365 Technology Consultants helps you get the most out of your Microsoft technology, we have the best Microsoft 365 talent to streamline your organization.
Consulting to Streamline Your Department