This week in Bamboo, the following patches were released to the storefront: Cross-Site Display Web Part and Workflow Conductor. We added some new features on latest release of Cross-Site Display Web Part for SharePoint 2007. Please check out the new features and review the list below for more details about the patches of this week.
• When selecting a folder, the dialog window now provides breadcrumb navigation to return to a parent folder.
• Ability to set a default list view in the Web Part configuration that overwrites the default setting in the list.
• When opening files in a document library that uses the browser, users is unable to click “Back” to return to the folder.
• Web Part cannot display items when changing value of ViewStyle ID from 6 to 20 in SharePoint Designer.
News Known Issues:
• Bamboo KPI Column displays HTML tags in the pop-up window when a folder is opened.
• “The website declined to show this webpage” is displayed when views “My Tasks” or “Created me ” in Anonymous site is selected.
No news Limitations
• Resolved new issue from release 2.5.2 where Studio stopped responding after adding an End Workflow widget.