This week in Bamboo, we released the patches for the following products: List Search Simple Web Part, List Search Simple and Advanced Pack, Cross-Site Display Web Part, and Lookup Selector Column. Please see below for a complete list of bug fixes, limitations and known issues about the new releases.
• Compatibility updates to support use with Community Central R1.5.
• When searching for a file name containing an apostrophe, the search results are returned with the ASCII code (') in place of the apostrophe.
• When accessing a Project Management Central site using Internet Explorer 8 or 9 browsers, the List Search Simple CSS on the site does not apply. Please note that this is a styleSheet limitation in Internet Explorer 8 and 9: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/ad1b6e88-bbfa-4cc4-9e95-3889b82a7c1d/internet-explorer-imposes-a-maximum-limit-of-32-individual-stylesheet?forum=iewebdevelopment http://blogs.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/Posts/10-05-03/internet-explorer-css-limits.aspx
Includes updated versions of the following components:
• HW11A List Search Simple Web Part R126.96.36.1993 (File version 188.8.131.523) – Release Date: 10/16/2014
• HW11B List Search Advanced Web Part R184.108.40.2063 (File version R10.9.77.2013) – Release Date: 10/10/2014
• Compatibility updates to support use with Community Central version 1.5.
New Known Issues:
• When using a custom form to create a new item, the Lookup Selector column does not show a value.
No New Known Issues or New Limitations