At Bamboo this week, Workflow Conductor was released to the storefront for SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint Server 2010, along with 2010-ready versions of SharePoint Poll Web Part, Virtual Map View Web Part and User Profile Plus Web Part. See our Product Manager’s blog post for more details on the new SharePoint 2010 release 1.5 of Workflow Conductor. We also fixed some bugs and released the patch for User Profile Sync for SharePoint 2007. With the new release 1.5.17 of User Profile Sync for SharePoint 2007, we fixed the issue when users add an item in AD to Contact list Web Part (MOSS), the sync does not bring the user into the contact list. Please check out our storefront for the latest releases of the week, and see below for more details about the bug fixes.
• Use License Manager 2.9
• AD to Contact list Web Part (Moss) – the sync does not bring in any user into the contact list.
New Features and Enhancements:
• Initial release for Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
The following known issues in Workflow Conductor 1.5 for SharePoint 2007 were fixed in this release:
• Link to item on task forms incorrect for sub-sites.
• Error sometimes displayed when Studio diagram is refreshed after successful workflow deployment.
• Saved property values are not displayed when you edit the Run As > Other widget property.
• IIS reset required to view Active Directory settings after installing and configuring Workflow Conductor for the first time.
• Repeat For Each Item start and stop conditions do not match date values.
• If you use a Run Parallel widget with an Update Item in one branch and a Set Approval Status in the other, the item Approval Status will always be set to “Pending” no matter what is specified in the Set Approval Status widget.
• In Update Item, cannot change the “Site” property selection if the widget is configured to update another item in the Current Site.
Known Issues and Limitations:
The following known issues in Workflow Conductor 1.5 for SharePoint 2007 apply to this release:
• You must disable UAC Admin Approval Mode or turn off UAC to run Conductor on Windows Server 2008. Details
• When upgrading Workflow Conductor, the database configuration may fail if the previous version’s Widget Category settings were modified from the default. Details
• When upgrading Workflow Conductor, workflows that are “In Progress” and waiting for Delay For, Delay Until, Wait For Field Change, Request Approval, Or Request Feedback widgets do not complete after upgrading to Conductor 1.5 or higher.
• Some SharePoint site themes do not work well with Conductor Studio.
• If you start a workflow in Simulation Mode, the Repeat While widget Loop Delay property is not set to “0”.
• In some cases, the Approval Status of an item is not set properly for workflows deployed with the Start Option “Start this workflow to approve publishing a major version of an item.”
• If a Set Approval Status widget is configured to Run As “Initiator” or “Other”, the item shows as Modified By “System Account”.
• The Repeat For Each Item widget “Start Item” condition does not work when using the “Is Null” operator with a Date/Time or Person/Group column.
• Send Email does not work if the recipient property is a lookup to a SharePoint group or a Person/Group column that allows multiple selections.
• Set Field Value can incorrectly set a Person/Group (Person only) column to a SharePoint group name.
• Create Item cannot create an item in a list name that includes an apostrophe (‘).
• Create Item can only set one value for a Lookup column that allows multiple selections.
• Saved property values are not displayed when you edit the Access SP via REST widget properties.
• Cannot assign a Request Approval or Request Feedback task to a user in another site collection.
• In the View Workflow Status page, “Starts With” and “Ends With” filters do not work on the Workflow Name and List columns.
The following products for SharePoint 2010 have the same release notes:
• Initial Release for SharePoint Foundation 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010.