This week in Bamboo, we fixed many bugs and launched a minor release of Mini Calendar Web Part to the storefront along with some patches of the following products: Bamboo Validator Column, SharePoint User Registration Accelerator, Group Redirect Web Part, Calendar Plus Web Part and User Management Solutions Accelerator. For more details about the list of patches and bugs fixed please see below.
HW41E Bamboo Validator Column Release 1.3.15 (SharePoint 2007):
• Encountered script error and none of the validator options was working on the customer environment.
SA07 SharePoint User Registration Accelerator Release 1.3.15 (SharePoint 2010):
• Provide “Prevent the creation of user account with spaces” option that exists in SP2007 version.
HW12 Group Redirect Web Part Release 2.3.16 (SharePoint 2007) and Release 2.3.21 (SharePoint 2010) have the same Release Notes:
• Unable to clear AD account information and reset the value of web part properties.
HW22 Mini-Calendar Web Part Release 2.8.81 (SharePoint 2007) and Release 2.8.58 (SharePoint 2010) have the same Release Notes:
• Added support for List Rollup Schema 5.0.
• Added support for Business Data Catalog (BDC) connections.
Internal bug fixes only.
• When using a List Rollup connection, the Mini-Calendar Web Part regional setting should be the same as the List Rollup regional setting. If they are different, Mini-Calendar Web Part may show data in the wrong format. For example, currency might be formatted differently from the regional settings for Mini-Calendar Web Part.
HW20 Calendar Plus Web Part Release 4.1.40 (SharePoint 2007) and Release 4.1.34 (SharePoint 2010) have the same Release Notes:
• Blank page when selecting list or library settings from configuration settings.
• (SP mode & German site)-Display wrong value in Gantt view.
• Calculated columns do not display.
SA01 User Management Solutions Accelerator Release 2.2.2 (SharePoint 2007):
• Use Web License Manager 1.3.9
• Use merged assembly and deploys Bamboo.Core.wsp and Bamboo.Core.V1.2.msi.
• Use new bundle installation.